Thursday & Friday

canslayer

Went out Thursday & was set up at 1:30..1st time outa St. Willies in a long time..Was west from light house, near outfitters huts..1st time I've seen murky water this season..Fished till 5:30 & got 8 keepers... Friday went outa old cut,to where Jimmys huts were,(clear water)..2 of us brought in 15,,& a pike...also had another very large pike on but couldn't land him...

If Cans r flyin,they will b dyin...

canslayer,it looks like I will be trying the Old Cut side through the week,because fishing from the Old Cut side,I have as of now,not ran into any murky water from that side of the Bay this year.I will be bringing also an extra stout Ice Fishing Rod,in case those very large Pike come cruising through.8D]Thank-You also for your Report.

RED FISH

i couldn't see my minnow a foot down on Feb 21. Fished for hour and a half, 1 perch. I packed my shiz and left.

Red.... That is the 3rd time in a row off old cut that I have had pike around...& it doesn't seem like ice fishing when you can't see to the bottom...good luck this week...

If Cans r flyin,they will b dyin...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks