Fishing Report Tecumseh Reef depth

mrozborn

Can anyone tell me what the shallowest depth is on the Tecumseh Reef. I remember accidently going over it in my small boat one day at full speed (not knowing about it) and suddenly seeing rocks & the bottom. I freaked and immediately navigated around it at slow speed. Never did go back, but I'd like to try Bass fishing there. I have a 14 ft with a 25HP and GPS and Navonics card but would like to know if I could hit something.

Thanks

Mike

0 fow depending on water level !

Attachments

• IMG_1928.PNG
    IMG_1928.PNG
    196.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1929.PNG
    IMG_1929.PNG
    185.1 KB · Views: 118
Thanks Slowtrull. Guess I'll have to go slow and trust that fancy GPS & Navonics card I paid so much for. I think the lake has been down about a foot in recent weeks but I never realized you can actually see rocks above water depending on water levels. Are the snapshots you posted from a smartphone?

This is a very old chart that is in feet. yes you will hit a rock, and don't depend on the Navionics + card, not very accurate.
1GIA1JT.jpg

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks