Take the Delta Waterfowl survey re crane and swan hunting

Hello Guys,

Delta Waterfowl is supporting a limited (tag only) Tundra Swan season for Manitoba and Saskatchewan as the members of the Manitoba Wildlife Federation and the Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation have indicated their desire to have such a season.

Here is our chance to be included in a limited (tag only) Tundra Swan season as well as a Sandhill Crane season. Please support Delta Waterfowl and become a member if you have not already done so ... they have much to offer with their Great Lakes Initiative.

Jerome

Hello Big Talk,

It has been a long time coming as I started this Tundra Swan proposal in 2010.

Delta Waterfowl approached me in June and asked me if I would be interested in partnering with them financially to conduct a waterfowl survey that would include a Sandhill Crane, Tundra Swan and Mute Swan component.

The survey will also give us an idea of how many swan tags we will have to recover from the Americans since they currently have all 9600 of them.

Thank you for your support.

Jerome

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks