Sustaining membership money

Jello

Being stuck at work on opener with lots of time to think, I remembered I hadn't paid my membership yet.

Is there anywhere in simcoe/dover I could drop of the money and form after work today?

Thanks,

Mark

Being stuck at work on opener with lots of time to think, I remembered I hadn't paid my membership yet.

Is there anywhere in simcoe/dover I could drop of the money and form after work today?

Thanks,

Mark
The most convenient way for those seeking an immediate Sustaining Membership after the season opener is to simply pay the Unit attendant, typically Fred Salembier or Randall Pettigrew, with a cheque and completed membership form (preferably in an envelope) when registering for the hunt. I'm sure everyone would prefer if we kept memberships and hunt registrations completely separate but the reality is that this often happens. The LPWA has directors, including myself, who could accept your payment but we still have to arrange a meeting time and also get the information to the Unit Office. You handing the payment to Fred or Randall ensures the right people have that info immediately. They just add your name to the sustaining list and give us the stuff for processing later.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks