Fishing Report Sunday Port Glasgow

Daze Off

My dad and I got out again this morning and pulled in our 2-man limit just over 2-hrs. Fished in 60-68 fow and majority of the fish came off a 10-colour leadcore. Gold ripplin red fins were hot and the greasy chicken wing lures didn’t produce, just 1-fish came off the riggers. Beautiful day on the water this weekend.

Attachments

• E865BF04-04A8-49D8-B738-DBE99B2E1604.jpeg
    E865BF04-04A8-49D8-B738-DBE99B2E1604.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 42
Great way to spend the day with dad... the limits are just the icing on the cake. :)

My dad and I got out again this morning and pulled in our 2-man limit just over 2-hrs. Fished in 60-68 fow and majority of the fish came off a 10-colour leadcore. Gold ripplin red fins were hot and the greasy chicken wing lures didn’t produce, just 1-fish came off the riggers. Beautiful day on the water this weekend.
Bite didn’t slow down in the afternoon.... took my parents out and just crushed them. Greasy chicken on the lead core and the Dipsy Divers were rocking on rippling red fins in fire tiger perch, blue/silver, new natural perch, and gold black..... all were hitting. Hot as all get out and the bugs were bad but still worth it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks