Sunday Old Cut

wetfootwilly

Fished 9:00 - 1:30 - between the Cut and St Williams in the middle of the bay - no man's land - very few perch - a few small ones and 2 or 3 nine inchers. Water clarity was clear. Talked to several people who had similiar results. Thanks to the Vienna locals who pulled my ass out of a slush hole - it was appreciated. Also nice to meet Reddog and his fishin buddy. Are these perch ever going to show up?:(

tough fishing foresure!!!!.....those slush holes make my heart skip a beat especially on an atv

Brian (Legend Man)

Hey Willy we went out of Old Cut and were inside EC10 and a little to the right where Jimmy has some of his huts. Saw minimal action and no keepers. Met the Ambulance and 2 cruisers on the way out. Apparently someone had an incident out near EC10 on a sled. Hope they are ok!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks