st. williams tuesday

shutoutagain

fished this afternoon from 1 until 330 out amongst grangers huts fishing was slow to say the least. saw very few fish down the hole and small ones at that. we only caught 1 that was a keeper ended up throwing it back. ice was in good shape. the snow drifts turned a little slushy on the way back in but no problems for my 4 wheeler. all in all still fun to get out beats being at work. talked to a couple of people out there they said the same thing sloooooow! supposed to turn cold again tonite so that will definatly tighten everything back up. good luck everyone wish i had a better report to share. if anyone was wondering grangers sells minnows $6.00 a scoop.

tight lines

jeff black

Shoutoutagain...thanks for your informative comments. Sounds to me like you really were a winner just being able to escape the rat race back on shore. Huron.

Hey shutoutagain

thanks for the info , going out today will report tonite on fishing/ice cond...........apps

We were out Tuesday as well. Fished from 8:00 till 11:00 and caught 1 catfish. Only saw a school of 2 Perch down one of our holes. Oh well as you say it was nice to get out in reasonable weather.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks