spring ice breakup

fisherman

[:eek:)]i stood at the mouth of big creek and listened to the ice as it is straining to let go like distant thunder [8)]creaking and groaning 8soon the ice will be loose and the bay will be open should be by this week some time[:eek:)]out at port stanley and westward just minimal pack ice here n there nice to se this[:X]:p:D

WOOO HOOOO! Hopefully as it breaks up the high water from Big will gouge a deeper channel for the chrome to come home!

Stick

24-02-11_1200.jpg

"Rivers are living things, sometimes swollen and discoloured, other times thin and anaemic. Spend enough time around a particular river, you learn to read its moods, like a spouse reads a partner."

Gord Ellis ONTARIO OUT OF DOORS

Good to hear about the ice straining to try to let go,it has been a long Winter,but I had a great time on the Hard Water Season.;)Once the ice is gone,the hunt will be on for me to find the first open boat ramp anywhere on the Bay.Those Perch & Pike should be very Hungry,no one has been out there lately feeding them.:pGood Luck to everyone on the Soft Water Season.Tight Lines & Sharp Hooks.8D

RED FISH

Boat is being uncovered this weekend and hopefully in the water the weekend after, can't wait :D

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg

Mondays pic.I can not wait to get on that Detroit Rvr.I am not even perchin in Colchester this spring,7 weeks on the rvr fishing eyes for me.4 months of Bob Izumi repeats is enough .
http://coastwatch.glerl.noaa.gov/modis/modis.cgi/modis?region=e&page=1&template=sub&image=t1.11073.1603.LakeErie.143.250m.jpg

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

http://www.detroithistorical.org/webcam/default.aspx

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks