Snow

Wabler

How much snow is there on the ice? Will a quad make it out or do u need a sled.

tks
wabler

Wabler,check out this website: rottenronnies.ca he has a taxi service,and runs people out to his rental Hut`s,there & back every day.Or call them at: 519-586-7990 He would definetly know how much snow there is on the ice. I don`t have a sled or a quad(I would if I had a garage to store it in).My personel question would be-Snowshoes or Cross-Country Ski`s,which one would be the best for traveling,under these conditions[?].Would anyone out there know[?] Good Luck Wabler,if you are able to get out there,to those Honey-Holes.8D

RED FISH

Took a drive to old cut today. Lots of snow at the entrance to the ice,there is a couple of 4ft drifts that you have to get over. Don't know if a bike would get over them without sinking. Only saw a few sleds down there.
Red Fish... I would say snowshoes;)

Brian (Legend Man)

Thanks jumbos for your personel advice.;)I don`t know how to use either one of these,but I will train myself on the snowshoes.People tell me,they don`t take that long to get use to walking in.:p WOW,4 foot drifts,now there is a challenge on snowshoes that I am looking for.:DThanks Again.

RED FISH

Any update on snow at old cut, going down tomorrow with the ATV and hoping there are some trails to follow

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks