Fishing Report Smallmouth Nov 12

spilliard1

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Nicest wind forecast in a while so I thought I would chase some bronze. Winds came up around 1 and made things a bit tough but luckily got onto a nice drift loaded with fish. Caught a crazy number of smallies (in the area of 30 or more). Lots of clones however don't mind 4 lb clones. Biggest was a 4.89.20181112_165227.jpg20181112_153345.jpg20181112_142936.jpg

Last edited:
Nicest wind forecast in a while so I thought I would chase some bronze. Winds came up around 1 and made things a bit tough but luckily got onto a nice drift loaded with fish. Caught a crazy number of smallies (in the area of 30 or more). Lots of clones however don't mind 4 lb clones. Biggest was a 4.89.View attachment 11498View attachment 11499View attachment 11502
Nice catch again of smallmouth bass @spilliard1!! Everyone that I know of that owns a boat have winterized their boats,including myself.You must be the only Bass Angler out on the outer bay that is still fishing and enjoying this late bass bite,(I am jealous-lol),before the bass season closes at the end of this month.Thanks again for posting & tight lines & Bass ON!! ?????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks