Shed Hunting

Awinne9

Hey guys, just wondering how the shed hunting season going, i've founds 3 so far and one dead head. post some comments on how big your finds are and where you found them. THANKS

You might get more response asking here on the shots fired forum where the hunters discuss everything related. :)

Last weekend of Jan I found 4. Two where fresh and two where last years. Two trips out since have found nothing.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 66
  • P1040490.JPG
    P1040490.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 63
That's a beauty with the double brow tine @GPS

Yes my wife liked as well and claimed it for an end table. I brushed and buffed it and applied a light coat of boot Dubbin to give it a little glow and it looks great on an end table

Baby steps my friend. I'm in my 41st year of marriage to her and this is the first antler in the house.

Haha guys my wife is antler crazy. Her #1 decor item.

This mount was made with the pretty plaque for her. 20171219_141025_optimized.jpg

Found these two singles last spring in the Maple bush doing sap. Nothing yet this year.
Jchevy

Attachments

• SAM_1763.JPG
    SAM_1763.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • SAM_1764.JPG
    SAM_1764.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks