Self serve?

Jello

When does the office close for the season and if it's available this year, when would self serve start?

When does the office close for the season and if it's available this year, when would self serve start?
The last day the Unit office is open is Dec 19th and the self-serve system starts on Dec 21st. Just a reminder, as of the 21st, the blinds in Big Creek will be closed to hunting and the main gate to the Park will also be closed which means hunters who which to use the walk-out blinds will have to do so from outside the main gate.

Yes, the Howey ramp will be open until the end of the season or until the marsh freezes up solid which doesn't look like its going to happen anytime soon. Also, I forgot to mention, blinds cant be claimed until midnight under the self-serve system and B Zone will be closed.

If anyone has any questions they can still talk to Fred (mornings) or Randal (afternoons) on hunting days until the 19th at 519-586-2133 x229. Maybe give Fred a call anyway and wish him a happy retirement?

Just to add to dudelta comments...the blinds in B zone (B1 - B6) will be closed after Dec 19th however B zone along the causeway
will remain open until Jan 9th....we would like to ask all hunters to please fill out their blind cards out in full including small game
number as well as migratory #...thxs

I have always used the launch in the park.....where is Howey Avenue? I cannot find it on google earth. Thanks guys.

Howey is on ur left hand side bout 1/2 mi before u enter the park....if u look carefully u can see trucks and trailers parked at the launch on google

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks