Self Serve Question

Ducky

Are the blinds inside the park available during the self serve process? Specifically the walkouts like 1, 2, 5, 6, and 7?
Also has anyone been there today or last Saturday?

Thanks,
Dave

The blinds inside the park are available however the outside park gate is now locked....u will have to
hoof it on foot....just what a duck hunter needs...a little more exercise to keep slim and trim.

The blinds inside the park are available however the outside park gate is now locked....u will have to
hoof it on foot....just what a duck hunter needs...a little more exercise to keep slim and trim.
Thank you. Just saved me a big walk!
Cheers.

Hello Guys,

I went over to the park early last week to check this out ... the main gate was closed and locked.

That was unfortunate because for the last few years the gate was only half closed (one side) with a sign that the park was closed. However you could still drive in and use the boat launch or park a little further down the main road inside the park to the second gate (which was closed and locked) and then walk the rest of the way to the area where the paths to blinds 5, 6 and 7 or blind 2 left the road. I believe the path to blind 1 is just beyond (about 20 meters) the third gate which is usually closed and locked.

I forgot to check the gate leading to the Howey Avenue boat launch.

That leaves only blinds 41, 42 and 43 available for a walk out.

Jerome

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks