Fishing Report Sat evening,coke.

SIX-GRAND

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
First line in at 4pm last line out at 715pm. Lake was a smooth ripple at best with a brisk breeze,felt just like fall.
18 in the basket Lost 10 at the boat countless hits with no hook up on dipsy and lead core. Best bite was when heading east at 3mph and 2mph while due west. Fish seemed Spotty/scattered. 65-75fow. DW Chicken wings and stingray clowns on dipsys out 70-90 set on 0&1.5. 2 smithwick perfect 10s in clown off 5&7color lead core were marvelous. Water temp was 68°F. Last sunday she was 78°F. Did better then i expected considering what weather did yesterday to today.

Good job. I was not sure about going out last night since I figured that things would be stirred up and scattered after Friday's winds. Looks like I was wrong (like usual!). The smoked brisket at Camp 31 in Paris last night did offer some consolation for not being on the lake!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks