Rondeau

Dmanwithnoname

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Has anyone ever ice fished here ?

I took my tin can out of shrewsbury the last week of November to have a look around with the fish finder, pretty shallow almost everywhere. Found some deeper areas... Long walk I would think depending on snow to get there lol.

Followed the ducks around and found the warmer water, marked some bait or panfish I think.. So many weeds though! Got really windy so I got off quick because I was the only crazy bastard out there.

Comfort level= medium worried.

On the upside my new Atlantic class one piece floater is the most masculine onesy of all time. Sweating in that thing!

Mostly I was just trying to burn the gas out of the tank and get away from the wife while she put Christmas stuff up... It was my first time to rondeau. Don't judge me unless you are married, if you got a hall pass you'd gtfo too..

So any suggestions where to try or experiences would be appreciated. Might be a better place for bass in the spring or panfish. I've seen some stuff for hardwater but it seems pretty quiet online.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks