Putnam Thames River

can't miss

How/where do you get on the river quad trail?? Used to fish that area yrs back, before the big mud trucks tore it up and it subsencely was closed, river access fenced off?
TKX

How/where do you get on the river quad trail?? Used to fish that area yrs back, before the big mud trucks tore it up and it subsencely was closed, river access fenced off?
TKX
Hard to find parking but the trail is still there. U r right trucks ripped it up. Made a lot of people mad. U can pm me I live right there u could park at my place

It is actually private property is why it's fenced off
Farmers where not very happy with crop damage

It is actually private property is why it's fenced off
Farmers where not very happy with crop damage
I live right there and u r right owners were not happy at all with the damage. It was people from outside the area They still allow some riding there. As I say if u park here and treat the land as if it is your own there will be no problem

Thank you for the offer and I will take you up on it sometime probably a little closer to fall. I am kind of from the area, within a few miles anyway. Used to ride my quad from my place and get on trail at Putnam bridge, to get back to where the two Thames branches merge, beautiful spot there. Thanks again for the offer

Thank you for the offer and I will take you up on it sometime probably a little closer to fall. I am kind of from the area, within a few miles anyway. Used to ride my quad from my place and get on trail at Putnam bridge, to get back to where the two Thames branches merge, beautiful spot there. Thanks again for the offer
Your welcome anytime

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks