Pt Bruce July 28th Chasing eyes.....

fish4fun

Beautiful night on the lake....... That's where the good news stops. Lol. Ran out 14.8nm due south of Bruce , set up in 68fow, trolled for 2 hours, pulling spoons and body baits , both on dipsey and flatline. One silver, one knock off...... @G.Mech , thanks again for the tip of using snubber for body bait on divers, it work well, as far as not tripping the diver's release. It was the line that got both the silver and the knock off. Tried anywhere from 20ft down to 50' marked all kinds throughout the water column. I was chatting on the vhf radio to some nice guys trolling in 52 fow, the has worse luck at my last radio contact, not even a silver or farm animal. I sure hope Bruce picks up soon. Best of luck to the rest of you. I am heading north to the south magnetawan tomorrow for a few days of fishing tenting and bud light testing....:D:D:D:D. Good luck on Erie or where ever your travels take you.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks