post your hunting pictures

mick

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I encourage some of you hunters that are 68 members to post some of your favourite hunting pictures on our new hunting gallery forum under the Media link at the top of the page. It is very easy to do and only takes a few minutes. I added several of my favourite most recent pictures on there. The hunting gallery needs more pictures including our local deer and turkey from our members. The gallery was set-up for members to post our pictures, so please don't be shy.

and just a note.. from my experience taking that little bit of time to take a few pictures that will last a memory. I find the best pictures are right at the kill site or right when you catch that fish, where ever its at. it is so much easier today with cell phones taking outdoor pictures, I still pack my small digital camera too and use both just to ensure I get a few great shots.

I encourage some of you hunters that are 68 members to post some of your favourite hunting pictures on our new hunting gallery forum under the Media link at the top of the page. It is very easy to do and only takes a few minutes. I added several of my favourite most recent pictures on there. The hunting gallery needs more pictures including our local deer and turkey from our members. The gallery was set-up for members to post our pictures, so please don't be shy.

and just a note.. from my experience taking that little bit of time to take a few pictures that will last a memory. I find the best pictures are right at the kill site or right when you catch that fish, where ever its at. it is so much easier today with cell phones taking outdoor pictures, I still pack my small digital camera too and use both just to ensure I get a few great shots.
Here is a couple pictures of this years Dec shotgun hunt and the kids pheasant hunt they got for xmas last year

Attachments

• IMG_20171208_160156543_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20171208_160156543_HDR.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20161227_112019410.jpg
    IMG_20161227_112019410.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited by a moderator:
excellent hunting pictures there @Reddog !!! good shootin on the pheasants...I missed out on huntin um peele island...

and the improvised meat pole out in the back yard...lol .reminds me of a bull cow and calf moose hanging from big trees in the front yard of a house up in shining tree after first day of opening day....I wish I had my camera passing thru to fish a lake..

could you take a minute and post them on our media hunting gallery....us hunters would appreciate it....

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks