Possibly looking for pup labs only

Quacker_Smacker

Just wondering of any is planning on breeding their lab anytime in the very near future. Let me know. must be a hunter.

Just wondering of any is planning on breeding their lab anytime in the very near future. Let me know. must be a hunter.
Have you bought a pup yet, I will be breeding after the trial season,Dan Devos from log point ,Bay Point Kennels may have good pups

Yea I do have a pup coming he was born last week and should be here in early July. The breeder I got him from originally is going to replace him ended up finding out his hips are bad. Kinda sucks seeing how he just turned three and in his prime. It's been hard not to run a dog like him who is all energy all the time. But he's adjusting to being a house hound. Thanks for he reply. Much appreciated.

Yea I do have a pup coming he was born last week and should be here in early July. The breeder I got him from originally is going to replace him ended up finding out his hips are bad. Kinda sucks seeing how he just turned three and in his prime. It's been hard not to run a dog like him who is all energy all the time. But he's adjusting to bein
Yea I do have a pup coming he was born last week and should be here in early July. The breeder I got him from originally is going to replace him ended up finding out his hips are bad. Kinda sucks seeing how he just turned three and in his prime. It's been hard not to run a dog like him who is all energy all the time. But he's adjusting to being a house hound. Thanks for he reply. Much appreciated.

Yea I do have a pup coming he was born last week and should be here in early July. The breeder I got him from originally is going to replace him ended up finding out his hips are bad. Kinda sucks seeing how he just turned three and in his prime. It's been hard not to run a dog like him who is all energy all the time. But he's adjusting to bein

That"s to bad we put a lot of time into our dogs, when you pay for good breeding they can still have problems, in most cases i take my dogs in that i keep in for preliminary's,(xrays) at a year old before i get to much into them, I also buy dogs that are clear of EIC and DM, that are in labs and Chessy"s which i have both of.ask to see the paper work and not just take the word of the breeder.I have been in the hunt test game for over 20 yrs and seen a few good dogs go down.

He is a very reputable breeder and mine is the only on they have had bad out of breeding these two together and they were a multiple repeated beeding just luck of the draw. Kind of a bummer but he was the first dog I have trained and he turned out great although there are a few things I will change this time.

Nice, good luck with your new pup , lots of good info out there on training and hunt test clubs as well.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks