Port Glasgow Fishing

Myoworski

This is my first post.Wondering if anyone can tell me how long the pics stick around Port Glasgow?

I was still catching them last year until late Sept. I think I remember someone posting they did well last year in mid-October.

Thank you very much Toad.My wife and i are thinking to stay at Glasgow for the August 1st long weekend to do some quiet time fishing and was wondering whether the pics are still around that time of the year?

Thank you very much Toad.My wife and i are thinking to stay at Glasgow for the August 1st long weekend to do some quiet time fishing and was wondering whether the pics are still around that time of the year?
Defiantly. They might be out 55+FOW by then. That is usually the best time of year.

I was still catching them last year until late Sept. I think I remember someone posting they did well last year in mid-October.
Well thankyou very much that just made up my mind.we will be there to give it a try.Thanks Daze Off.
Great handle by the way!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks