places to hunt?

paddle maker

Hello all. I went out to the haun today, and walked all the way to blind 1 with no water in my favorite hunt spot. I am wondering if anyone knows of any public spots where one can hunt are?

Calton Swamp over by Aylmer is public hunting with no fee....they have a few duck blinds...not sure how much water is in there this year though...Rondeau P.P. and Long Point P.P. both have walkout as well as boat accessible duck blinds for a reasonable fee.

I have never been to the unit. How do I go about hunting there? Even as a kid my father and his friends hunted the haun. I honestly have no clue where to begin.

hullet marsh near Clinton is a decent place to hunt check out the website
no old boys club:smuggrin:oops did I say that lol
I have hunted it for years

Hey paddlemaker here is a link to the Unit web page lpwaterfowlers.wixsite.com/lpwa#!...lots of info for u....better yet...as duck blind suggested...stop on in!

Thanks ill try and get by this week. I did have a successful jump (float) shoot on big creek last weekend. Back to my childhood. I forgot how fun that method was.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks