PICTURE UPDATE Old Cut Wednesday January 26,2011

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
As Promised, here are some pictures of my day out at Old Cut. Sadly my memory card errored and was only able to upload a few but still better then none :)

P1271207.jpg
[/img]
Heading towards Jimmy Riggin's huts, roughly a 2mile walk

P1271210.jpg
[/img]
Talked to Jimmy Riggin and informed me that 'The Best Bite was in the Morning' at the end of the day

P1271200.jpg
[/img]
After my walk, I set up hut and boy, what a haul
P1271197.jpg
[/img]
A closer shot of the Haul, Good Eating, MMM!

P1271211.jpg
[/img]
Homeward Bound Sun setting to the West, by the Old Cut

Proof that there are fish here. Better luck today since my last visit on Jan 13th (see Post)
As Always, Can't Wait to Get back on the Water, Ice or Not 8D

RED FISH

Any time Huron,I had more picture`s of Fishing Hut`s,because you said that you enjoyed looking at them,but again my memory card errored.[:(!]I must of hit a wrong button on the camera,without me knowing about it at the time,till I got home yesterday.I also want to add to this post,that I ended up with 30 keeper`s(Perch),and threw back a lot of little guy`s also.An Excellent Day out,the wind this time was not as Nasty like back on January 13/11.My 55 year young Body definetly had a good work-out,after walking up to 5 miles round trip,on that Frozen Tundra;)

RED FISH

Some tasty perch there Red fish well done! Looks like there isn't much snow/drifts out there!

Brian (Legend Man)

jumbos,there is the odd snowdrift out there,but you would not see one,till you actually stumbled into one of them,they sure blend in nicely with all the rest of the snow laying around.Other then that,the traveling either by foot or machine is quite pleasant.The Perch are there,and they are Hungry,Good Luck To Everyone.8D

RED FISH

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks