Perch Port Bruce

Simon

Are the perch running in Port Bruce .
Thinking of getting boat out next weekend

No they aren't running just swimming. If you can find the schools ,that's the million dollar question.All you can do is try I believe marina has minnows.

Are the perch running in Port Bruce .
Thinking of getting boat out next weekend

Not yet. When I was on the pier earlier this week there was nothing, and only a few boats went out. The one's I spoke to when they came back in said they hadn't caught anything. Another who only went out to about 35-40 ft maybe said he didn't catch any and I suggested to them to try in 48-60 ft and they might find them there, maybe. They went back up the creek instead after thinking about it, and I didn't see them again before I left that day. Two weeks ago someone else in close, (25-35ft straight out off the end of the pier) said they weren't marking anything. I did hear in another thread that someone caught 6 west of the pier between Pt Bruce and Pt Stanley in 48ft earlier this week.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks