New ride

SRT8

m_2011lund1825rebelxlsport1.jpg

Only pic I could find on the net that didn't have people in it LOL pick it up end of april cant wait got a 80lb minn-kota and a HDS 7 on her with a 90hp merc now I just need to sell the starcraft LOL

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods and The Rod Glove for their support

Real nice!! Congrats SRT8. What kind of lund is it? Year, make, modle and options. I have a 1997, 17' starcraft superfisherman, great boat but thinking of upgrading soon. Be sure to put some more pictures up for us when you can.

Enjoy

it's a 2011 1825 rebel xl sport with a 90hp merc .those Starcraft SS,s are nice boats .I can't wait to fish the bay in this thing!

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

here's a better pic just off the net don't know the dudes in it LOL

Untitled-1.png

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

Hey SR T8 Win the lottery or what! LOL! Nice boat. Enjoy! Huron. P.S...I'm heading up to Pefferlaw, lake simcoe for twp days next week. If I catch anything worth bragging about I will post pic.

Sweet Ride dude, looks like that boat came with buddies already included, hope you didnt pay extra! And I hope that dude driving will at least give up the helm once and awhile!!

But seriously, sweet ride!

Huron I wish I won the lotto not even a free ticket this week the truth is the banks letting me say it's mine till I actually pay for it LOL .Thanks Caseys Dream I couldn't find a pic anywhere without the dudes :DThis boats gonna give me a tonne more versitility than the last boat can't wait to be able to chuck frogs in the slop around the bay this summer.

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

I will be looking for you this soft water season. Had a Rat make his home in my Starcraft this fall, just working or the refinishing now. Little &^%$er did a number on the carpet and some wires. Heading to the boat show tomorrow in TO to see if I can get some deals on a new auto bilge, livewell pumps and maybe a baitwell for those minnows,

quote:
Originally posted by zxninja

I will be looking for you this soft water season. Had a Rat make his home in my Starcraft this fall, just working or the refinishing now. Little &^%$er did a number on the carpet and some wires. Heading to the boat show tomorrow in TO to see if I can get some deals on a new auto bilge, livewell pumps and maybe a baitwell for those minnows,

That sucks, I will be on the bay a lot this year I will be getting a WFN decal for it and might get my signature pic made into a vinyl sticker for it feel free to stop and say hi.

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

Nice boat ! We bought a Lund Rebel 16.25 xl ss with Merc 60 4 stroke . It is a great boat for me my wife and son. Can't wait for spring ! Enjoy your new ride .

SRT8 Welcome to the Lund Family! I included some pix of mine for you to see. I have owned and Loved Lunds for over 20yrs and you will have lots of fun I'm sure. This boat will pay itself off with all the tournaments your going to win. Hope to see you at the Strait Line Anglers Pike Derby this year. The groundhog sez early spring but still not soon enough for boating

P5070797.jpg
[/img]

P7310390.jpg
[/img]

P5100817.jpg
[/img]

8D

RED FISH

Thanks Red Fish I hope to be at the SLA tourney boat should be ready last weekend in april but I would like to get it on the water before my first tourny in her cause I know it's going to be WOT all the way out to my first spot LOL I am so excited it's ALL I can think about LOL.As for the lunds I have always liked them but thought they were very pricey but they are making more affordable models the last few years .

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

Congrats on the new ride SRT8.I bought a new Lund three years ago and haven't regretted a dime.I too thought they were a bit pricey,but i have always been a believer in you get what you pay for.With Lunds you get what you pay for.If you don't make the SLA tourney hopefully the weather is a lot better for the LPBAA tourney this year.

quote:
Originally posted by Mumph

Congrats on the new ride SRT8.I bought a new Lund three years ago and haven't regretted a dime.I too thought they were a bit pricey,but i have always been a believer in you get what you pay for.With Lunds you get what you pay for.If you don't make the SLA tourney hopefully the weather is a lot better for the LPBAA tourney this year.

Thanks Mumph I really hope both pike tournies are a go this year and that I can make them both I can't wait to get on the water this year

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

SRT8,I just saw the same model of boat that you just purchased recently,also on display at the London Fishing & Boat & Leisure Show yesterday.Nice Ride,and like you said before,it has quite a large livewell built in it,lots of room for those Trophy Fish,that you will be wrestling with.;)I was curious though,do those beverage holders in the back of the boat between the seats,are they for P0P only[?]LOL.My boat did not come with these holders.Enjoy your new Sweet Ride,the Fish do not have a chance now.See you on the water,when the open water season arrives,hopefully real soon.8D

RED FISH

Hey Red hope ya didn't get my boat dirty they are taking that opti off that one and putting my 90hp 2 stroke on it those seats at the back will be folded down for a casting deck 99% of the time can't wait to pick her up it was hard sitting in it and having to leave it there LOL

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

Thanks Jason B.

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

Nice ride.8DEnjoy.

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks