Fishing Report Nanticoke

Red Gator

Fished from 7:00 - 11:00 am. Went 9 for 10. Perfect eating size pickerel. Anywhere from 55 fow to 80 fow. 8 came of riggers within 10 ft of the bottom. Silver/black ripplin red fin caught 5 , silver blue pro king caught 3 and fire tiger bomer long A off of dipseys set 190ft back. Fantastic morning .

Attachments

• IMG_0109.JPG
    IMG_0109.JPG
    440.5 KB · Views: 157
Holy, that table is going on my christmas list for sure. When's christmas again, October?

Nice shooting Red Gator, I'm launching out of Selkirk again this weekend, mind asking whereabouts you fished?

Launched out of Hoovers. Headed towards the tip of long point. Dropped lines at 55 fow and continued to troll towards the tip

Sterlingz..........???? where does one launch out of Selkirk? Capable of launching how big of a boat?

Sterlingz..........???? where does one launch out of Selkirk? Capable of launching how big of a boat?

Hard to dig this up because I'm on phone, but check my post history I made a thread with all launches near selkirk. There's a mud launch near that one Creek... Forget the name. My boat is 17 launched it no problem. Water is lower now though so we'll see...

Fished from 7:00 - 11:00 am. Went 9 for 10. Perfect eating size pickerel. Anywhere from 55 fow to 80 fow. 8 came of riggers within 10 ft of the bottom. Silver/black ripplin red fin caught 5 , silver blue pro king caught 3 and fire tiger bomer long A off of dipseys set 190ft back. Fantastic morning .
Nice catch, when is the fish fry ?

Checked with liquidation world in Brantford this morning, long time ago they had them and don't know if ever back again. Missed great deal again. I will have to console myself with catching pics.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks