My Late Tues. Maitland Report

Fish Farmer

I was on the water in the dark at 6am couldn't get second rod set, fish on and had limit in mins, releasing because wanted to stay out fishing, man was it crazy.
Stop and used ipilot spotlock, and tried jigging a Buckshot and Vibrato and I was catching for an hour till it got light and rough, bite quite, went back trolling.
Anyone know, I think was a charter, not sure in a big white boat that was causing havoc with smaller boats trolling at them.
I was anchored with ipilot and the guy turned in my direction, trolling at me, whats with that. One guy at the launch said the guy did the same to him.
I guess if your big you own the lake, move, i'm coming through.
angry.gif

How many fow and depth of lures...what kind of boat was it fish farmer

How many fow and depth of lures...what kind of boat was it fish farmer
I was in about 75 to 80 FOW don't know the make of boat but there was 2 big white boats, one stayed away looked like a cabin cruiser.
Was the other that came through all the smaller boats. Looked like he had about 5 to 6 guys on board.

Times like that you wish you had sacrificial braid to wrap around his prop.
Mind you, a report to the coast guard could get his captains licence pulled real quick.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks