[/img]
A picture of Port Rowan water tower to my left as I was heading out

P1131035.jpg
[/img]
Who's ready to fish?
Almost walked out to 3/4 the way to the EC10 buoy marker in the distance

P1131041.jpg
[/img]
Enjoyed the day out, it was slow fishing for me. None the less had a great day on the ice and got a little wind burned

Ran into Jimmy Riggin on the way back in and he was doing well at his hut rentals. Apparently that was the HOT SPOT to be at today! Itching to get back out a.s.a.p. now that I know where the fish where biting
8D

RED FISH

Looks like a great day out there Red! Sorry about the luck, but hey, that's fishing. Thanks for the report and great photos.

Some great shots, Red! I've yet to go out at Old Cut, only done St. Willy's, so it's pretty cool seeing these angles in the winter.

Good to see you got out Red Fish. Looks like a lonely walk out to the candle stick. That four pic looks like your walking on the surface of Mars;). How much ice did ya have out there?

Brian (Legend Man)

Good to hear from you stomp,FRANKIE and also jumbos.It was great to finally have gotten out.It was slow,but at least I wasn`t working:)jumbos,it was about 6.5 inches of ice where I was,and I was fishing in about 7 feet of water(fow).jumbos,walking on the surface of Mars,LOL,was quite strange for the first time this year,especially on the black ice.There where spots out there in closer,were you could actually see the bottom,with small weed patches here & there,looking through that black ice made it seem like the ice was not all that thick,but after awhile,I began to feel more comfortable.I am going to the Toronto Boat Show this weekend,and I can`t wait to head out again next week,on Long Point Bay.:)Good Luck to everyone.

RED FISH

My daughter and myself had a great time at the Toronto Boat Show today.The weather for driving sure was not the best this morning to Toronto.Luckily we were on a tour bus with 34 other peole heading to the show,I was glad that I was not driving.All in all from some of the report`s that I have read,the fishing down at Long Point Bay sounded like it was slow today.I will head down to Long Point Bay again through the week for some Perch and hopefully catch some Pike also.8D

RED FISH

Great Pics. Thanks. I will stick to land. Bad Experiece in 1908 or so. need to find picture. Was a sad day

Sorry to hear about your bad experience on the ice Phantom,because I usually fish solo(most of the people are working through the week,when I like to go fishing),I always make 100% sure that the ice conditions are safe,(I read the fishing report`s and call some of the local ice fishing business`s first in the area)I have a 3 hour roundtrip drive to Long Point Bay,and it would also have been a waste of gas(it seems like the gas is going up all the time $$$)and a wasted day,if I could not get out onto the ice,once I have arrived at Long Point Bay.Take Care.8D

RED FISH

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks