Migratory Bird Permit Now Online

singlemalt

I just did this. It takes a few minutes as there is a lot to fill in but worth it. It has a huge advantage in that they send you a PDF of the license which you can save on the computer and print multiple copies so you can have them in all your shooting jackets and shell boxes. I always used to photocopy the paper one from the Post Office but twice have been checked by Environment Canada Officers who were quite Official and Autocratic about it saying that a photocopy was not acceptable and I could be charged. They never actually did but they made me uncomfortable. I argued an untreated paper license for waterfowl type conditions was inevitably going to get wet and destroyed but they had little sympathy. With this system I can have many copies and print more if I need them and am always 100% legal.

http://ec.gc.ca/rcom-mbhr/default.asp?lang=En&n=182D8E96-1

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks