Message for Santa

Stick

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Other members of my household see no humour in this as they don't enjoy or understand the relationship that many of us have with our "prey".

I only hunt fish but do understand the relationship that others have when it comes to other outdoor passions than mine.

Brought a tear or 10 to my eye.

Stick

MessageforSanta.jpg

Sorry Fishbone. I've modified the wording of my original post. My tears are from hysterical laughter. It's my wife and daughter who see nothing but a dead deer. I just hope that the author of this pic has treated the deer with the respect it deserves and preserved the meat for the nutrition without antibiotics, etc that only nature can seem to provide these days. I'm sure that the tag lines are just someones add ons.

No one will ever accuse me of good taste but you've got to admit the face on the little guy is hilarious when added to the tag lines.

Stick

All I ask from livin' is to have no chains on me!

DSC00287cropped.jpg

I laughed when I saw it and my son looked at it and said his papa would cut it up (he's a butcher and cuts deer for people) Like the bumper sticker says Kids that hunt and fish don't rob little old ladies .

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

Dont sweat it Dave----when I looked at it I only saw the humour of it.

The old glass is half empty/full thing I guess.

[img=left]http://www.myfishingpictures.com/img/067096.gif[/img=left]

Little side note

Wish I had said that.

Sometimes you are encouraged about the future when you see something like this.

Specifically, there is an annual contest at the University of Arkansas calling for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.

This year's term was: "Political Correctness."

The winner wrote:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of **** by the clean end. "

All I can say about that pic is I want to blow it up...and hang it over my bed!!! I almost peed myself when I read it!! LMAO!!!!
Political correctness...don't get me started.
No matter how you put it...a pile of dog dung is still a pile of dog dung.
Plus if you can't see the humour in this pic...go back to living in your little plastic bubble and all will be well ....lmao

I think it's hilarious - and i'll assume the parent involved in this picture treated the game he/she took with respect. And if the kid's lucky he'll get the opportunity some day to experience nature the way it should be - first hand , be it as a hunter, fisher-person, or someone who just enjoys outdoor space.

I'm sorry but all I can see from this clip is that Red-Neck breeding is out of control - God help us all !!!!! and for the person that wanted to blow up the picture and hang it over your bed - SEEK HELP NOW.......

I tried seeking help. After a 4 hour conversation with Charlie (friends cat) he told me life's too short,see the humour in every situation for laughter is the best medicine. He then prescribed a night of beer drinking and watching the UFC.
So I held my shotglass to his...we downed a couple more and giggled at the people who take things that are funny just way to seriously!!!

quote:
Originally posted by beernut

I tried seeking help. After a 4 hour conversation with Charlie (friends cat) he told me life's too short,see the humour in every situation for laughter is the best medicine. He then prescribed a night of beer drinking and watching the UFC.
So I held my shotglass to his...we downed a couple more and giggled at the people who take things that are funny just way to seriously!!!

Thanks for proving my point !!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by beernut

You are more than welcome!! Merry Christmas to you and your family and have a Happy New Year!!!!

and to you and yours......

quote:
Originally posted by fshrgrl

and men think women are bitchy...

See what happens when rednecks can't get out fishing!

Stick

All I ask from livin' is to have no chains on me!

DSC00287cropped.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Stick

Other members of my household see no humour in this as they don't enjoy or understand the relationship that many of us have with our "prey".

I only hunt fish but do understand the relationship that others have when it comes to other outdoor passions than mine.

Brought a tear or 10 to my eye.

Stick

MessageforSanta.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by fshrgrl

and men think women are bitchy...

the only difference between a bitchy woman and a terrorist is that you can reason with the terrorist......

Steelhead and Brown Trout Hunter born and bread. Live by the water, die by the water.

Stick

DSC00287cropped.jpg

As the Sun breaks above the ground
An old man stands on the hill
As the ground warms to the first rays of light
A birdsong shatters the still

His eyes are ablaze
See the madman in his gaze

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks