LPBAA Spring Pike Tournament May 12 2018

Dotcom

It's that time of the year again to let you know about the LPBAA Spring Pike Tournament on May 12th 2018 at Sandboy Marina in Long Point. Hope to see you all at the registration table. Remember please...this is a live release tournament, working live wells are mandatory all fish must be alive for weigh in even if they are taken for table fare later. Dead fish presented at weigh in have a penalty.
Come out and see @stomp and @Three Bouys defend their LPBAA Fall Pike Classic 1st place title. I understand @Three Bouys has a new pike boat that he is breaking in this year. Good Luck to all.

PS, just posted the rules too below, Thanks Stomp, rules don't change much from year to year, and yes trolling or casting is fine. :)
Cheers, Dotcom.2018_PikeTournament_Poster.jpg2018 LPBAA Pike Tournament Rules.jpg

Last edited:
Was really hoping to make it down this year, but I’m away that weekend. Hope everyone does well. ??

Thx @hvyhaul.. will try it. The glutes are usually clenched nearing the bar and that could lessen my already limited vertical leap.

To register, do I print out the rules sheet with the form, Fill it out and turn it in on Tournament day?

To register, do I print out the rules sheet with the form, Fill it out and turn it in on Tournament day?
Hi Matt245, yes that's a great idea, it will speed up registration on the 12th for sure....See you all at the registration table...cheers...Dotcom.

Just a reminder about the LPBAA Pike Tournament this Satuday. Come on out and support our local club and live release boat. If you can't fish or scared to in the rain? then stop by and check out the weigh in at 3:00! See you all there!

Just a reminder about the LPBAA Pike Tournament this Satuday. Come on out and support our local club and live release boat. If you can't fish or scared to in the rain? then stop by and check out the weigh in at 3:00! See you all there!
Is raingear given out to all who participate @spilliard1 ??.
I know you won’t miss it Jesse. @stomp and myself will not hand over our title without putting up a fight?. We will be there ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks