Fishing Report LPB perch report.

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Today sure wasn’t a stellar day, but being able to fish with my son makes it even better.
The bite was very slow and sporadic, but we manage to grab 16 perch. Had a humongous pike at my hole and just couldn’t make him hit.

27FA6CCC-ADE1-46A4-A678-BCDCACAD1A89.jpeg

I fished approx 1.5 km off Dickenson Creek, from 12:30 to 3:30, moved 4 times, caught 1 very small perch and 1 very mudpuppie.
Supper today was Subway sub of the day.

@Three Bouys .Great report as usual . Keep them coming... Red
@Red Fisher need to take a break from fishing and close up the cottage for a couple of weeks. With my final week of employment I need to start bringing home my tools and personal stuff from work. Then I hear there is a small retirement/birthday party on Saturday. Then I’m off to Toronto's Boat show on Sunday. But I’ll be back and hope to see others post some of their results.
Today was the most busiest day with parked vehicles at @oldcutmarina and lots of ice fishing huts out on the ice.

@Red Fisher need to take a break from fishing and close up the cottage for a couple of weeks. With my final week of employment I need to start bringing home my tools and personal stuff from work. Then I hear there is a small retirement/birthday party on Saturday. Then I’m off to Toronto's Boat show on Sunday. But I’ll be back and hope to see others post some of their results.
Today was the most busiest day with parked vehicles at @oldcutmarina and lots of ice fishing huts out on the ice.
Lots of Good Reports coming from the Bay,which equals == Busiest Day for Parked Cars.Thank Goodness for Retirement,& I don’t like Crowds,& I will Fish through the week instead of the weekends!! Tight Lines to All,& Fish ON!! ????

Today sure wasn’t a stellar day, but being able to fish with my son makes it even better.
The bite was very slow and sporadic, but we manage to grab 16 perch. Had a humongous pike at my hole and just couldn’t make him hit.

View attachment 7434
Anyone ever get into an evening bite? I can get out on the ice around 4. Any point going out that time for a few hours

Wow another fine job Jimmy....yesterday got up at 3am and headed to lake Simcoe...fishing by 7:30....stayed til 4....came home with 8 perch?....think my next trip will be to old cut and go out looking for a yellow quad and setup right beside it?

Just ask Three Bouys to take you out Dave. I was going to but don't think I can ride on a quad just yet...lol

Nice to hear from you Kirk....you must be doing better...thats a good thing?....you need someone with a dog sled team to take you out....that way you can stand up and hold on to the reins?

Had quite an interesting day today. Got out for about 2.5 hours this afternoon until the sun went down. First 15 minutes had a catfish rooting around in the weeds under my whole. Then about an hour later had a big steelhead swim by and tail whack my lure twice! Couldn't believe it. Scared the crap out of me when it came around the first time. Also caught around 30 perch throughout but didn't keep any as they were all fairly small. All in all a pretty fun day on LPB

Had quite an interesting day today. Got out for about 2.5 hours this afternoon until the sun went down. First 15 minutes had a catfish rooting around in the weeds under my whole. Then about an hour later had a big steelhead swim by and tail whack my lure twice! Couldn't believe it. Scared the crap out of me when it came around the first time. Also caught around 30 perch throughout but didn't keep any as they were all fairly small. All in all a pretty fun day on LPB
That's a day a working man can hope for!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks