Lost

Magnum 3

As mentioned in a previous thread , I lost a best friend during the deer hunt in December . My Shrade hunting knife . It was a gift from my wife several years ago and has been at my side since then . Lost somewhere in the St. Williams forestry station area . Green handle and most likely still in the sheath . Since the snow came shortly after the hunt , I didn't get a chance to look for it yet . But if someone has found it , I would greatly appreciate it if it was returned . Send message to stomp or phone 519 582 1687 and leave a message with phone number and best time to contact you. Thanks Magnum .

That sucks. I lose something every year lol. Lost wedding ring one year (found 4 days later in the spot I sat and blocked day 1), binos, knife, gloves, seat cushions. Luckily I usually retrace my steps and find them.

sorry to hear you guys loosing lost valuables huntin...good for you Tom finding your ring..you must of been so happy to recover that and your wife too...good for you!
this year I lost my best & favourite left hand shooting glove...right at the black bear kill site..do you think i could find it...ya it was camo...nope ...bummer as it was irreplacable...oh and I lost my skinning blade at my deer kill site...realized that after the fact...I spend alot of time packin my equipment so its just right and so I got everything needed...but there always seems to be a loose end...and it is bothersome when you realize its lost..
well magnum the knife is still out there, is it worth a good look when the snow melts...you never know unless you try...good luck and I hope you recover it...

Last edited:
Ya
sorry to hear you guys loosing lost valuables huntin...good for you Tom finding your ring..you must of been so happy to recover that...good for you!
this year I lost my best & favourite left hand shooting glove...right at the black bear kill site..do you think i could find it...ya it was camo...nope ...bummer as it was irreplacable...oh and I lost my skinning blade at my deer kill site...realized that after the fact...I spend alot of time packin my equipment so its just right and so I got everything needed...but there always seems to be a loose end...and it is bothersome when you realize its lost..
well magnum the knife is still out there, is it worth a good look when the snow melts...you never know unless you try...good luck and I hope you recover it...
Ya ! Hopefully it melts enough that I can find it on the weekend . Hope even more that it is in one of the two places I'm checking first and not in a ditch or along the miles of land and brush we went thru after . To go thru all that and not know someone already scored it just after we left that morning would be a p...er ! Probably have better luck at the shows . But I'm checking it out anyway . JUST DRIVING ME NUTS ! And all because of some crappy shells . HEY! Any buddy want to sell a Schrade Old Timer Guide Master knife you're not using anymore ?

it sounds like you got a game plan magnum...ya give it an honest effort to try and find it and if not...then look at replacing it with something comparable...maybe an upgrade or something your happy owning...
I have found deer calls and fishing tackle & rods and a snowsuit...just to name a few...yes alot of lost gear in the bush and out on the water...

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks