Lost Decoys

canslayer

I was out hunting in that big wind last Thursday 12th....at Little Rice Bay & ended up having motor trouble...Had to leave my boat & decoys out for the nite,,returned the next day to tow my boat in & most of my decoys were gone....I assume they drifted across to the other side... east side across from Little Rice...I'm waiting for parts for my motor,,, so haven't been able to get out there and search..in all lost about 30 decoys..So if anyone finds them & wants to return them to their rightful owner,,,I would like to hear from them....Not holding my breath waiting..... Thanks...

Hello Canslayer,

A decoy came into the northern part of B Zone on Saturday (Dec. 12) and I recovered it on Monday (Dec. 14) when I went out hunting. It looks like it came in with the east wind that we had on Friday night.

Please phone me (519-586-9825) any evening to identify the decoys (make, species and sex) that you lost. It could belong to someone else.

Jerome

Hello Canslayer,

I just noticed that all of your decoys were magnums ... this one was a standard size decoy ... sorry.

Anyone else lost a decoy?

Jerome

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks