Looking Forward to Sept 1st

Reel Therapy

Checked my cameras and had over 900 pictures in one week. Here are a few below. My Daughter will be on her first bear hunt this year, hope they show up :cool:

WGI_0721.JPGWGI_0866.JPGWGI_0870.JPGWGI_0905.JPGWGI_0721.JPG
WGI_0460.JPGWGI_0721.JPGWGI_0866.JPGWGI_0870.JPGWGI_0905.JPGWGI_0460.JPG

Last edited:
We are back from our hunt. I am happy to report it was a great success! We were able to harvest 2 bears with my daughter taking her first. She was amazing waiting for the perfect shot. We did not have to wait long to see our first bears, still to dark but you could see movement. Bears left and came back around 6:20am. She waited until the bear provided a perfect shot. She put it right where is needed to go, bear went 20 yards crashed and gave the moan. I am not sure who was more excited or nervous her, her mom or me. The 243 did a great job as did the shooter. Here are a couple of pics.

IMG_0958.JPGIMG_0962.JPG

IMG_0966.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0964.JPG
    IMG_0964.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 10
You probably couldn't chisel that smile off her face. That is what is important to the future of hunting. A memory made that she can relive all her life.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks