london fishing show

fshrgrl

Anyone out there been to this show? Wondering if it's as good as the Sportsman Show in TO.

fshrgrl,I was at the Show today,but you can not compare these Shows together,because of the shear size of the Toronto Sportsmen Show,(it takes me about 8 hours to walk through it)which I usually go to also mostly every year.I did like the Show here in London Today,I talked to some very interesting Saleman about different Tackle & actually learned a little more on certain techniques on catching fish like Bass.There where also some good deals again,and I had a good time Today.;)Enjoy the Show,if you are planning on going.

RED FISH

I went today - only about 4 real tackle shops - prices weren't all that great. seems to be on the decline again - 2-3 years ago about 8-10 shops had good tackle displays. Can do just as well locally without the added gas $$ and $10 admission.

fshrgrl,save the gas money for those Fishing Trips,which you will likely do like myself,throughout the season,and those trips will cost enough,especially if the gas is suppose to go up to 1.50 a litre,by summer,anything to ruin the Fun.[:(!]

RED FISH

red hering you are right. I'm not looking forward to the gas prices this summer in Temagami.

fshrgrl my wife and i have gone to finlayson park at temagami the last 4 years and are going again this year the last 2 weeks of july.we target walleye and lake trout and do quite well.what a beautifull lake.what do you target and are you camping or have a cottage?KITCH

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks