Fishing Report Live @ St Clair

apps

@Blastr and I are currently 8 for 9 49" biggest a 45" and some smaller ones ..........apps

IMG_20151027_102206.jpg

IMG_20151027_113447.jpg

20151027_102209.jpg

IMG_20151027_110135.jpg

20151027_125227_1.jpg

I LOVE these types of reports! Thanks.

Well that's how it ended 12 for 13 and we couldn't be happier with it !!!! Thanks for the great company and it was a great day on the lake @Blastr ....................apps

@apps and @Blastr... I am available to drive the boat and/or snap pictures of you two holding huge 'skis... just saying

;) we got your back pal , @Blastr are I are figuring out when we can get out again so we'll be in touch !................apps

Trolling or casting?

We were trolling today but we are caster to so boat was full of gear :rolleyes: , we like to mix it up but we had a good pattern today so we just went with it !...............apps

Nice job guys get er done before the storm hits

Thanks @reeldrag .....we even had walleye jigging rods and jigs and plastics with us just in case we had time lol...............apps

Nice fish guys I love Musky fishing nothing like the rush Of hearing the line go and seeing the huge fish coming in

My favorite thing to see is them tail dancing across the water !!!!................apps

There's a little tip for all you new to the musky game , if you plan around the moon phase which we did and mother nature helps you out with a prefrontal weather , you got to take advantage of it cause the fishing can be the best fishing you seen as was in our case !!! .....................apps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks