limits

There is still a different limit for catch and possession in some zones for some species duckman.....read the new regs. Zone 16 for example has them listed in the "exceptions" and there are others as well but none in Zone 19.

So lake erie has a 50 fish catch and possession limit for yellow perch, for sports licence holders, or is there a 100 fish possession limit? I could look in the regs book, but ppl on here seem knowledgeable enough.

halloween09.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Stick

I don't know how many of you were around here when Markus Kehoe was an Ontario resident, very gifted and comitted outdoorsman and a valued contributor here but I seem to remember a "busy body" having something out for him to the point where he got a visit from our local CO's. If I remember right he came out clean but still had to deal with the hassle.

if that's the markus i'm thinking of, odds are there was a lot more than one person that didn't like him. gotta be careful when running your mouth on the internet i guess...

Just to be clear:

Lake Erie (Zone 19) limit for perch is 50 Catch and Possession.

Lake Simcoe and Couchiching is 50 Catch and 100 possession (as outlined in the Zone 16 "Exceptions" section). The rest of zone 16 is 50 catch and possession.

Both numbers quoted are for Sportfishing licenses not Conservation Licenses which are half the limits.

Of course I may be wrong but I doubt it....;)

Sounds good to me. Never thought too much when I seen the same ppl at Burwell taking 30-50 perch 4 or 5 times a week, thinking there was a difference between catch and possession limits :0

halloween09.jpg

I was under the impression that the question was for lake erie as this is a long point board so I would be right and was just trying to help as for running my mouth if answering someones question is running my mouth so be it. I think coming on the internet and saying that someone is not liked is running your mouth maybe keep your comments to yourself im sure that everyone on here has someone that does not like them that is the way of the world.

i dont believe i have ever kept my limit, im the only one who eats it and 15 or 20 perch is way more than enough for me.

fishing,for some a hobby, for most an addiction

quote:
Originally posted by ch312

quote:
Originally posted by Stick

I don't know how many of you were around here when Markus Kehoe was an Ontario resident, very gifted and comitted outdoorsman and a valued contributor here but I seem to remember a "busy body" having something out for him to the point where he got a visit from our local CO's. If I remember right he came out clean but still had to deal with the hassle.

if that's the markus i'm thinking of, odds are there was a lot more than one person that didn't like him. gotta be careful when running your mouth on the internet i guess...

Markus Kehoe moved to the East if i am not mistaken, and he wasn't someone that was "running his mouth off" on here.. he was always helpful to ppl on here and posted advice,and good detailed reports, he was a great guy to have on this board, and good outdoorsman, if anyone didn't like him it might have been more of a jealousy issue over him being a very successful knowledgeable angler/hunter and outdoorsman! really nobody has/had any reason to be jealous of him, you just had to ask a ? and he could help you be successful too!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks