Last kick at the sheep??

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
After 3 years of failed attempts finally hooked up with a good buddy for a Erie eye fish...

Launched out of Nanticoke before 3 and pointed the boat towards the point from the west side of the shoal...

Another double box with a handful of sheepshead thrown in... Including this old relic...IMG_20180915_172326.jpg

Same program of short wire divers and cores with Bayrat chrome orange and Dreamweaver SS Firetiger doing most of the damage...
IMG_20180916_075947_01.jpg
Resized_20180915_162145_8635.jpg
IMG_20180915_181430.jpg

What a awesome season... Not sure if I'll make it out again but pretty sure fishing will be good into October...

Nice catch was out fri. N sat limited out both days out at 5 mile mark purple n pink spoons fri. Orange spoon sat.

After 3 years of failed attempts finally hooked up with a good buddy for a Erie eye fish...

Launched out of Nanticoke before 3 and pointed the boat towards the point from the west side of the shoal...

Another double box with a handful of sheepshead thrown in... Including this old relic...View attachment 10774

Same program of short wire divers and cores with Bayrat chrome orange and Dreamweaver SS Firetiger doing most of the damage...
View attachment 10775
View attachment 10776
View attachment 10777

What a awesome season... Not sure if I'll make it out again but pretty sure fishing will be good into October...
What do you mean by short wire divers?

i run wire instead of braid for my dipseys (divers)… Anything under 120' I consider a short diver... ;)

Thanks, just curious how short! I also run wire instead of braid, way better when the fleas are bad. Mostly fish lake O and only a couple trips to Erie a year. But I think I will try and make it to Hoover’s this Sunday. fished nanticoke/elbow area for years but then switched to Ontario 5 or 6 yrs ago because it is closer for me.

What depth of water are you fishing in, or are there so many fish it doesn’t really matter.
I am familiar with the nanticoke shoal and elbow area, just haven’t fished there in 10yrs.
Now that the west end of lake Ontario has turned to soup and you guys are having all this fun, I think I need to join in.

I was setting up on the west side of the shoal at the gas well and either pointing the nose to the elbow or lighthouse... Usually done by the time we hit 50ish'...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks