Fishing Report Lake Huron Lakers Cinco de Mayo

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
Took @bosco's advice and headed west with @Mickey Finn to Lake Huron. We had some technical difficulties with getting the Navionics card working is his new Humminbird Helix 7 and my phone cacked before I could download the Navionics app. Called Jos at Angling Outfiiters, but the problem could not be fixed over the phone. As a result. we could not find the exact structure that we hoped to fish. Ended up 2 for 4 . Had 3 in the boat but... well ... a flopping greaser... a bouncy rubber net ... and we're back to 2 fish. Enuff to fire up the smoker... @bosco was doing much better! Nice day and lots of fish around. Thanks for all the help @bosco... sorry we couldn't find you out there today ?

Last edited:
Stomp when fishing Lake Huron where are you launching from. May take the pro line up and wash some lures. Tailfeathers

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks