Lake Erie 14 ft. waves and rising - perfect for jigging walleye!

the gentleman who took these photos in port Stanley was at the end of the pier he got soaked many wave bumps on the pier but he braved it and took some fab shots

Hard too believe then calm..be it Nov winds are on the way!!

Attachments

• Message_1510493235644.jpg
    Message_1510493235644.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 18
the gentleman who took these photos in port Stanley was at the end of the pier he got soaked many wave bumps on the pier but he braved it and took some fab shots

That's an interesting story but that photo is all over the internet from all over the world. Great shot though and there are some similar ones taken by Dave Sandford from London but this isn't one of them.

Look familiar?
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/...ing-after-falling-overboard-rough-seas-sydney

Photo only used to define and illustrate the probable conditions on Erie that day... no fake news intended. LOL!! :D

I figured as much @Wave Runner but fake news is better than no news this time of year! Those pics are amazing though just not off the pier at Stanley. Click on the link @ship wrecked posted and there's some nice great lakes shots that are local although they may have been enhance a bit...

I figured as much @Wave Runner but fake news is better than no news this time of year! Those pics are amazing though just not off the pier at Stanley. Click on the link @ship wrecked posted and there's some nice great lakes shots that are local although they may have been enhance a bit...

Thanks @G.Mech, I have seen those incredible photos before that actually show the true reality of how nasty Erie can be. :wideyed: :eek:
I would have much preferred taking some shots of my own of the 14 footers out at the PS weather buoy on the day in question but thought better of it. :D
These videos show Lady Erie's nasty nature when she gets ugly better than any photo....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks