kids and limits

Like I previously stated kids are allowed full limits they have to follow rules just like any one else they have to reel in Thier own fish I have asked other Co also they say u may assist them to a point cause everybody knows some fish fight harder then others for example compare a perch to a rainbow hope this straightens out any confusion

Like I previously stated kids are allowed full limits they have to follow rules just like any one else they have to reel in Thier own fish I have asked other Co also they say u may assist them to a point cause everybody knows some fish fight harder then others for example compare a perch to a rainbow hope this straightens out any confusion

@kellzie 2nd post ever said on Sept. 22/17... That's about as bright as cutting your grass in bare feet.

@kellzie 1st post ever said on May 23/17... "Don't want stir the pot on here" but they sure look like atlantics to me also.

Sounds to me like stirring the pot is exactly what you have in mind here or am I missing something?

I don't know where many on the thread are getting the incorrect idea that for a child under 18 years of age has to be a resident of Ontario to be deemed to have a Sport Fish Limit?
They only have to be residents of Canada with some forum of identification issued by either the federal, provincial or a territorial government showing their name & date of birth.

that's how my boys do it as well, 8 colors is a lot for my 8 year old, but he wants to do it..

Attachments

• 20170803_134744.jpg
    20170803_134744.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 15
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks