Fishing Report July 19th Burwell

Way She Goes

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Now that I am retired the wife and I have been getting to enjoy fishing when there are great days on the water, hardly any lineups at the dock and yesterday was no exception. Had the poles set by 6am trolled for an hour with our 4 dipseys finally got our first one at 7am away from the pack at 56 feet south east of harbour. With in 20 mins. we had 5 in the boat then silent again. Over the same lines twice on the GPS, then headed for the pack, that took an other hour, ended up staying straight south of Burwell in 59 to 60 feet of water and finished with our 12 at 10am. Outside dipseys #1 set on 3 80feet back, got 2 fish the rest came off the inside #1 set on 1.5 at 102 feet back. 7 up spoon was the hot one. Sorry weekend warriors, don't look good for winds this week, been there done that.

Enjoy your retirement @Way She Goes... no more weekend warrior antics for you, isn't it great! :D
The only time you have to set an alarm clock now is when you go fishing in the morning. :giggle:
Congrats on a work day out fishing with the wife and you didn't even have to play hooky except with the fish. (y)

Last edited:
Thanks for the report! Been out of the area for a few days and was wondering what was happening.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks