Fishing Report Is it really September?

bosco

Site Sponsor
Out of Burwell today... HOT, HOT , HOT!!!

Temperature was hot, Walleye were Hot and the bows were hot!!

Easy 2 man limit, even after throwing back the small ones. The bows were fat and jumping for the sky. NO farm animals to be found. Went straight south and followed the gas lines from 51-60 feet. Best depth was 57... where we found tonnes of bait, loads of hooks and a nice haul for a fish fry at home. Hot lures were a hot panties rippling redfin, a nascar redfin, Kevorkian Proking, superman proking and an orange/silver proking. All took turns hooking up. ran 2 riggers at 40 and 55, both with sliders and 2 dipseys at 102 and 122 ft respectively.

July fishing in September!!! Priceless!!!!
homer.jpg

Nice.. better than the snow I'm dealing with in Alberta right now.. if the oil patch just didn't pay sooooo damn well!

Nice.. better than the snow I'm dealing with in Alberta right now.. if the oil patch just didn't pay sooooo damn well!

Having lived in Alberta I hear ya. When did it start this year? August or September lol.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks