ice off oldcut

anyone have any reports on ice thickness out of oldcut

3" of new ice to the left, 7" of old ice to the right...one hut out on Sunday...no atv's or snowmobiles.

Jimmys report on his web site says he will be putting out his huts tomorrow.Iam assuming Jimmy goes out of old cut...Ive seen his truck parked there

Good Luck bow_man_1_2_3 and be safe.I will be out there once my new fishing licence shows up in the mail.I renewed the licence for another 3 year`s,(by mail)back in November 22,2010,and I am still waiting for it.(the licence expired on December 31,2010).I guess I should of renewed it over the phone,[V]but I figured that 6 weeks should of been enough time to get my new licence mailed to my house by January 1,2011.Save me some Perch/Pike everyone.;)

RED FISH

quote:
Originally posted by Red Hering

Good Luck bow_man_1_2_3 and be safe.I will be out there once my new fishing licence shows up in the mail.I renewed the licence for another 3 year`s,(by mail)back in November 22,2010,and I am still waiting for it.(the licence expired on December 31,2010).I guess I should of renewed it over the phone,[V]but I figured that 6 weeks should of been enough time to get my new licence mailed to my house by January 1,2011.Save me some Perch/Pike everyone.;)

RED FISH

Heard that from a few people. I did mine on the computer, and, had it in about two weeks.

Thanks Frankie,this is the first time this ever happened to me by using the mail service.It will be from now on either by phone or by the computer.Well while I am waiting for my new licence to show up,I will see if I can scratch another job off that Honeydew list.:)

RED FISH

quote:
Originally posted by Red Hering

Thanks Frankie,this is the first time this ever happened to me by using the mail service.It will be from now on either by phone or by the computer.Well while I am waiting for my new licence to show up,I will see if I can scratch another job off that Honeydew list.:)

RED FISH

I renewed mine in December over the net and got it about 10 days later. At least you can print off a temporary copy when you use the net.

Thanks for the Help.;)I also just did mine on the computer,and it is coming within 20 days.For now I also printed off a Temporary Licence.The fish are going to be fed afterall.8D

RED FISH

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks