1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ice off oldcut

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports' started by bow_man_1_2_3, Jan 9, 2011.

1. bow_man_1_2_3

bow_man_1_2_3 Member

anyone have any reports on ice thickness out of oldcut

2. fshrgrl

fshrgrl Well-Known Member

3" of new ice to the left, 7" of old ice to the right...one hut out on Sunday...no atv's or snowmobiles.

3. Dontgetcaught

Dontgetcaught Member

Jimmys report on his web site says he will be putting out his huts tomorrow.Iam assuming Jimmy goes out of old cut...Ive seen his truck parked there

4. bow_man_1_2_3

bow_man_1_2_3 Member

im going down to old cut in the morning thanks for the report guys

5. Red Hering

Red Hering Well-Known Member

Good Luck bow_man_1_2_3 and be safe.I will be out there once my new fishing licence shows up in the mail.I renewed the licence for another 3 year`s,(by mail)back in November 22,2010,and I am still waiting for it.(the licence expired on December 31,2010).I guess I should of renewed it over the phone,[V]but I figured that 6 weeks should of been enough time to get my new licence mailed to my house by January 1,2011.Save me some Perch/Pike everyone.;)

RED FISH

6. FRANKIE

FRANKIE Well-Known Member

quote:
    Originally posted by Red Hering

Good Luck bow_man_1_2_3 and be safe.I will be out there once my new fishing licence shows up in the mail.I renewed the licence for another 3 year`s,(by mail)back in November 22,2010,and I am still waiting for it.(the licence expired on December 31,2010).I guess I should of renewed it over the phone,[V]but I figured that 6 weeks should of been enough time to get my new licence mailed to my house by January 1,2011.Save me some Perch/Pike everyone.;)

RED FISH

Heard that from a few people. I did mine on the computer, and, had it in about two weeks.

7. Red Hering

Thanks Frankie,this is the first time this ever happened to me by using the mail service.It will be from now on either by phone or by the computer.Well while I am waiting for my new licence to show up,I will see if I can scratch another job off that Honeydew list.:)

RED FISH

8. wojo

wojo Well-Known Member

quote:
    Originally posted by Red Hering

Thanks Frankie,this is the first time this ever happened to me by using the mail service.It will be from now on either by phone or by the computer.Well while I am waiting for my new licence to show up,I will see if I can scratch another job off that Honeydew list.:)

RED FISH

I renewed mine in December over the net and got it about 10 days later. At least you can print off a temporary copy when you use the net.

9. bow_man_1_2_3

bow_man_1_2_3 Member

did my licence 4 days ago on the computer red hering computer lets you print out a temp licence

10. Red Hering

Thanks for the Help.;)I also just did mine on the computer,and it is coming within 20 days.For now I also printed off a Temporary Licence.The fish are going to be fed afterall.8D

RED FISH