Ice? Ducks?

From the view overlooking the Bay,I have barely seen a duck.There have been approx. 200 geese hanging around but no divers and the odd mallard/black.Bay was pretty open yesterday but now startung to freeze up again.

Was just down at the unit. The duck numbers are obviously low but still managed to see some large flocks of mallards. There was a small hole
Open at blind 7 and 6 not sure about the other blinds. But I highly doubt they will stay open due to the cold temps we are going to receive.

They never set up the self serve at the unit office because of the early freeze up. Meaning there is no late season hunting in the unit.

Please don't attempt to hunt the unit. It will only ruin it for future self serve in the future. Forget about the rules we had an early freeze up so they closed it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks