Ice Conditions

Jimmy Riggin

Just letting everyone know we are now posting Ice Conditions on the Rotten Ronnie's Web page.

www.rottenronnies.ca

Also we have all of our ice fishing stock in and will have maggots on Monday December 20th. We will be closed as usual Tuesday December 21th. As well we will be closed at noon December 24th, closed December 25th & 26th.

Open 7 days a week starting December 27th from 7am -5pm.

Happy Holidays!

Jimmy and Stef

JimmyRiggin-1-1-1-1.jpg

Jimmy Carroll
Jimmy Riggin' Fishing Charters
www.jimmyriggin.com
info@jimmyriggin.com

yessssssss, cant wait to drop a line have not been fishing since the start of november! what colors should one look out for on when venturing on the ice?

fishing,for some a hobby, for most an addiction

Just wondering if anyone has been down to the lake to check the ice lately? I will probably take a drive down after work later this week to check for myself, but any information would be great!

was out on Sunday with a buddy out of Old cut, went out 3/4's of the way to EC10 managed 30 good size perch to take home but lots of sorting the action was hot non-stop from 10-1pm no real colours just some flash tip with a minnow. There is some sketchy ice especially going down on the ice from the channel(boat docks) the first 5-10 steps all you would hear is the ice cracking other than that every were else we drilled was 5-6 inches ohh yeah about three quarters to EC10 two huge open holes be careful and play it safe.

Im glad you got out and caught some perch! I usually put my hut in at St. Williams since its a closer drive from Simcoe...any reports from that area of the bay or are they selling minnows down there yet?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks