HEY RED FISH

runt

I MET YOU ON THE ICE YOUR LAST TIME DOWN YOU HAD MY SON TAKE A COUPLE OF PICTURES YOU SEEM LIKE A VERY NICE GUY BUT YOUR WALKING ALL OVER THE BAY IS BOTHERING ME.NOW MY WIFE KNOWS IM LAZY YOU SEE YOU AND I ARE THE SAME AGE IVE ICE FISHED THE BAY 30 YEARS AND HAVENT WALKED THE PAST 10 YEARS JUST AT FIRST ICE I WOULD DIE TROMPING AROUND LIKE YOU DO... WHY DONT YOU TAKE THE ICE TAXIE RIDE? YOU DRIVE ALL THE WAY FROM LONDON AND BACK AND WALK THE ICE I THINK YOUR NOT TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR AGE IF I SEE YA WALKING STICK OUT YOUR THUMB I WILL GIVE YA A RIDE. NICE TO MEET YA MUSTANG SUIT BLUE POLARIS.......... RUNT DOG

hey runt...does that offer go for any1? (just kidding) I am 53 & have fished the bay for over 40 years & I walk & pull a sleigh or sometimes just have my portable on my back...

If Cans r flyin,they will b dyin...

Hello runt,and Welcome to the Board.Thank-You for offering me a ride in case we may meet out there again.The pictures your son took of me that day,turned out well.I posted them that day,once I got home.Jimmy Riggin & a few other fellows like yourselve have asked me also why I never take the Taxi,but with me,I combine Hiking & Fishing together,sometimes I even take Wildlife picture`s if there is anything interesting around.(Tundra Swans flying North in March,from the South for example,if I happen to be still ice fishing on the Bay,that time of year).I have been walking the Bay for as long as I can remember.Yes,I am 55 year`s young,and I feel excellent!!8DThanks Again in Advance for a Lift;)But for now,I Feel an urge coming on,to go for a good walk real soon again on the Bay.8DKeep us posted on your days Fishing on the Bay.Good Luck & Tight Lines.

RED FISH

looks like i may be walking myself have sled problems i am just spoiled now i should be walking anyway ive been self employed the last 3 years sitting on my ass eating and watching my kids do the work for me. i think i will giver a try tommorrow. i think back 30 years ago i would walk to ec10 almost everyday and fish till noon and work afternoon shift at the factory but that was 80lbs ago only time i ever fell through was last year walking over the presure crack at old cut only up to my waist had a floater suit on stopped jimmy going by and rented a hut for the day i knew the wet feet would be cold soon.well i keep telling the wife i should start walking to get some exersize but i want my sled asap

runt,I hope that you have a successfull day on the Bay Today.I will wait to go out,because the winds are going to be quite Nasty for a few days.[:(!].I don`t want to be chasing my Portable Hut all over the Bay.I will wait for more comfortable conditions.Hopefully,your sled will be repaired soon,but in the meantime,enjoy your walk,but take it easy.Good Luck on your Day out.8D

RED FISH

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks