Heated Info

can't miss

Looking for info on heated jacket's, hoodies? Thinking of gifting one for Christmas, and maybe grab one for myself.
Do they work well and last? Should I shop brand specific?
Thanks for any input

I've talked to quite a few trap and skeet shooters who use them and they all love them. The brands I've heard mentioned are Milwauke and Dewalt (I think). TSC has them on sale from time to time. TC

I don't personally have one but my cousin and a couple of people in the deer camp do and they love them as well. One thing an one guy mention is that the milwauke jackets with the 12 v battery on last about 2 hours on high but you can purchase an adapter that can hook up to the 18v batteries and yes they are a lot heavier but sitting on stand or on the ice didn't make much of difference and lasted a lot longer. I cant speak for Dewalt jackets.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks