haun unit

paddle maker

Does anyone know how to get a hold of who ever is in charge of haun I would like to volunteer to rebuild a couple of the blinds that have fallen apart. I sent an email to the adress. On the the only sight that mentions the haun back in october but still no reply.

Any public place like that if you want to re-pair a blind at your own expense and time no ones going to get upset, id just do it.

Just remember it is a public place and although most who know what you did will respect your work, anyone who gets there before you can use it and you have no right to ask them to leave.

The Haun is a pretty cool place. Some of my first duck hunts took place there ... some 30+ years ago ... LOL
Perhaps with the causeway rehab it will regain some of its former glory.
I wish you luck and good fortune with your rebuild project. Wish I had the time to do some myself.

Recently received a cease and desist email from the fellow in charge of haun it seems they would rather spend tax dollars than allow volunteers to help clean the place up.

Hello Paddle Maker,

There is a saying ... "no good deed shall go unpunished".

Maybe the Long Point Waterfowlers' Association should "take it over" as previously suggested by one of our members at our AGM last year.

We could call the unit "C Zone".

Jerome

I hope they don't I like that it is free and not to popular as its hard to get into. I just want to fix up the blinds so I can stay dry in my leaky boots

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks